Deerfield has put the health and wellbeing of our guests, colleagues, partners and friends first for over 40 years. We continue to offer the renowned Deerfield wellness experience while adhering to all guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local government authorities and our own health and wellness pros.
We continue to offer most of our regular wellness programming OUTDOORS, to make your Deerfield experience safe, healthy and fun!
- All guests and staff members will have a no-touch temperature check upon arrival.
- All staff and guests must wear cloth masks at all times except in guest rooms, and while exercising, swimming or eating outdoors with 6-foot physical distancing. We ask that you bring your masks from home, but we have additional masks if you need one.
- We follow all state guidelines for occupancy, and go beyond state safety guidelines to keep you and us safe and healthy during your stay (15 guests maximum per week).
- All fitness classes during the 2020 season are offered either in our outdoor pool and new outdoor exercise venue, following all outdoor distancing and occupancy guidelines.
- Daily scheduled health talks and wellness classes are also offered outdoors this season on our covered porches.
- All 2020 dining is outdoors only on our newly covered patio, and tables are set and monitored for safe six-foot distancing and in line with state occupancy guidelines. Room service is also available by request.
- Spa services such as Massage and Skin Care are on hold until further notice for the safety of both our guests and Spa staff.
Watch this page for further updates on spa services. Please contact us with any questions at 1 (800) 852-4494. We’re happy to speak with you about all of the things Deerfield is doing to make your 2020 stay healthy, safe, and fun. We’re looking forward to seeing you!